Cimarron Middle School Academic Success Team (AST)
Welcome to the Cimarron Middle School
Academic Success Team (AST) Website!
Our Vision & Mission
The Academic Success Team will build relationships to create a collaborative community that provides systems of support to promote success of all students.
At Cimarron Middle School, the Academic Success Team is dedicated to supporting students, parents, teachers, and the community to meet individual needs of students by providing resources, differentiation, and a positive learning environment to empower student academic success.
Academic Success Team Members
- Stephanie Adams - Gifted and Talented and Dimensions of Math
- Kathy Davis -Special Education
- Melissa Fogle - English as a Second Language (6th grade)
- Sandra Garner - Literacy Specialist and Dimensions in Literacy
- Sarah Hasler - Professional Learning Specialist
- Leslie Kalmon- English as a Second Language (7th grade and 8th grade)
- Catherine Scholz- Special Programs Counselor
- Chris Zimmerman - Principal