0-Silent or 1-Whisper
Please raise your hand or let an adult know when you need help.
Wait patiently for that help!
Visiting the library
- You must sign in when you enter the library and sign out before you leave.
- Walk at all times in the library.
- Place turn-in books in the drop box in the circulation desk.
- Use shelfmarkers when you are browsing the books to keep them in order.
- Scan your check out book only when an adult instructs you to do so.
- You must wear your ID at all times.
- If you are a walk-in, you must have a pass and sign in/sign out.
- Stay focused and on task.
- Listen to and follow instructions from library adults, as well as your teacher.
- Respect all people, equipment, and materials in the library.
- Take care of all library books and materials, in the library and out of the library.
- Keep gum, food, and drinks out of the library.