Welcome to Banks High School's counseling website!
Our mission is to provide support to each and every student to ensure their academic, career, and personal/social developments are being met. We achieve this through:
- Guidance Curriculum
- (going into classrooms and teaching)
- Individual Planning with Students
- (assisting students and parents in the development of academic and career plans)
- Responsive Services
- (addressing student's immediate concerns)
- Systemic Support and Integration
- (including program, staff, and school support activities and services)
Students are highly encouraged to visit their counselor before school, after school, or during their lunch for drop-in counseling. Students and parents may call or drop by the BHS counseling office to set-up an appointment.