AlmanacSoft DiagRisk is software in risk assessment of diagnostic test under uncertainty. It is developed by Poom Malakul Na Ayudhya.
- Simulate diagnostic test under uncertainty of sensitivity, specificity and prevalence.
- Support normal distribution, uniform distribution and triangular distrubution for generating sensitivity, specificity and prevalence.
- Show long-term test validity in percentage of True Positive, False Negative, False Positive, True Negative, Sensitivity, Specificity, Positive Predictive Value, Negative Predictive Value and Accuracy.
- On Windows operating system
- Native code x64 console application on Windows written in C++ with CUDA.
- Support both CPU and GPU computing.
- Can export files both input and output data for further investigations.
- On Android operating system
- Graphical user interface for input and output.
- Support concurrency execution in native code.
- For Windows
- Microsoft Windows x64
- CUDA-enabled GPU
- For Android
- Android 5 or later
- Version 1.0 for Android released ( 5 March 2017)
- Version 2.1.2 released ( 1 October 2016 )
- Correct to release version
- New CUDA 8.0
- Version 2.1.1 released ( 17 August 2016 )
- Add indicator computation: sens, spec, ppv, npv and accuracy.
- Version 2.1 released (15 February 2016)
- Support Triangular Distribution
- New CUDA 7.5
- Minor bugs fixed
- Version 2.0 released (20 August 2015)
- Simulation model changed
- Version 1.02 released (10 April 2015)
- Add Percentile option
- Version 1.01 released (6 April 2015)
- Version 1.0 released (10 March 2015)