Zimmerman Consulting Group, LLC.
Zimmerman Consulting Group is currently accepting resumes for the following positions listed below.
Open Positions as of 7 Aug 2018:
Job Summary - Senior Military Analyst
Zimmerman Consulting Group (ZCG) is a Service-Disabled, Veteran Owned Small business that has been supporting Fort Leavenworth since 2005. ZCG is looking for an experienced senior military analyst to support the TRADOC Analysis Center at Fort Leavenworth (TRAC-FLVN). The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) regularly updates these scenarios or declares them obsolete and replaces them with scenarios in new regions. TRAC-FLVN must continue to build new scenarios to the level of detail needed for TRADOC to support Army capabilities development and analysis. In this role, TRAC-FLVN participates in the development of and uses Support to Strategic Analysis (SSA) products that include Defense Planning Scenarios (DPS), Multi-Service Force Deployment (MSFD) scenarios, Integrated Security Construct (ISC) scenarios in the production of corps and division-level operational scenarios (CDS), brigade and below scenarios (BBS), and tactical level vignettes. These scenarios and vignettes provide a foundation for analysis, experimentation, and testing across TRADOC and the Army.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and/or update the TRADOC standard operational scenario based on the Defense Planning Scenario chosen for analysis.
- Coordinate with subordinate and external organizations to include Joint, Interagency and foreign military representatives to support and synchronize the development of the supporting documentation required for experiment execution.
- Develop and deliver, in MS PowerPoint format, mission analysis briefs.
- Develop and deliver to the Project Lead in MS PowerPoint format Course of Action Development and Analysis Briefs
- Deliver a COA brief to Senior Leadership in conjunction with the Project Lead. Briefings may include but are not limited to TRAC-FLVN and ARCIC Leadership.
- Develop, deliver, and brief, in MS PowerPoint Format, and to the Project Lead and Senior Leaders an overview brief of all developed Operations orders.
- Participate in developing additional scenario products for workshops & seminars.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced Army operator with field-grade level knowledge and experience in Army, joint, and coalition operations (greater than 5 years desired)
- Service at the level of division/corps or higher is required as is knowledge of the Combined Arms Center and TRADOC organizations and function
- Previous service within joint and/or combined organizations is highly desirable;
- Must have breadth of knowledge from service in EAB planning and Joint Staff planning experience, MEL 4, Joint Service experience preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays