CreatorCare℠How To Create The Future & Not Die Before You Get There
"Eventually it comes to you: the thing that makes you exceptional, if you are at all, is inevitably that which must also make you lonely."
Lorraine Hansberry (Chicago Native; Dead from Cancer at age 34)
CreatorCare℠ is a wellness fund and volunteer integrated healthcare triage team, for Creators -- including entrepreneurs, founders, activists, community leaders, artists, authors, engineers, designers, thought leaders, change makers ...the individuals shaping our world daily.
- Crisis Intervention Funds
- Health Grants Awarded to Creative Scientists Annually
- Team of Peer Experts who have special experiences with exceptional minds including:
- MDs: General Physicians, Specialists
- Business, Wellness & Life Coaches
- Certified Healers, Nurses, Nutritionists
- Psychologists & Psychiatrists & Psychopharmacologists
“I think deeply about things and want others to do likewise. I work for ideas and learn from people. .. I want to make the world a better place.”
Aaron Swartz (Chicago-area Native; Dead from Suicide at age 26 )
Suicide and early death rates of the most brilliant, people who are creating our world, is appalling.
What does being Creators do to us as People-- psychologically & physiologically?
How can we as a community of Creators help each other avoid the deadliest risks -- so we live long enough to see our ideas come to life?
Credit: Journal of Intelligence / High intelligence: A risk factor for psychological and physiological overexcitabilities
- It's like the McArthur Grant, But For Wellness.
- $100M allocated over 10 years.
- Healthcare triage for Brilliant Minds. Invitation Only.