leave & digital timesheets


employee records


employee payroll & tax


certified employee evaluations


State Department of Education


Single Sign-on for employee 

important documents


Based on employee's contracted days of work. The categories and positions are listed on tab 1, then the calendar days that correlate to the position can be found on the bottom tab.
2024-2025 Work Calendar

Human Resources FAQs

How can I change my direct deposit?

Direct deposit changes can only be made by scheduling an appointment with the HR Office. Currently, HR requires a voided check or a direct deposit letter from the bank to be brought in person to the HR Office in order to make any changes. Employees will also receive an email notification from the payroll software once the change has been made.

Please note that you will need to reach out to Payroll in a timely manner as payroll is typically run a few days prior to the actual pay date.

How do I change my name?

Email Human Resources at to receive the required packet. You will need to submit a copy of your updated social security card and, if applicable, a copy of your marriage license or divorce decree.

If you recently were married or divorced, these could be considered a qualifying event in which you may be eligible to make changes to your insurance and fringe elections. There is a 30-day time limit to make any changes, so please contact the HR Office in a timely manner to discuss your options.

How do I update my address in the system?

Log into your Employee Self-Service Portal and follow the instructions from the home page. 

Who do I contact for Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Forms?

For any FMLA requests, please contact the HR Office by emailing as soon as possible. We will be able to discuss your leave options and guide you through the process so you can know what to expect.

If I get hurt on the job, who should I contact?

If the injury is life-threatening, please call 9-1-1 immediately. 

The first step to report any injury on the job is to contact your supervisor. They will contact the HR Office for further steps of action.

How do I enter my leave?

Each contracted employee (4 hours or more per day) will be responsible for entering their own leave. Frontline (formerly Absence Management/AESOP) is the system used to enter all leave. 

How can I change my tax deductions?

By logging into your Employee Access, formerly Employee Self-Service Portal, you can view and submit a new W-4 form to make changes to your current deductions. If you prefer, you are always welcome to meet with our payroll specialist to make changes on a paper form in person. Please contact to make an appointment.

Where can I find my current Insurance Provider information?

All deductions, including your insurance and other benefits that you have elected, can be found on your pay stub. To see contact information for your insurance provider, you may refer to the Insurance & Benefits Website.

How can I add or drop dependents from my insurance?

Changes to your current insurance plans are only available during the open enrollment time in the Fall. The only exception is if there is a qualifying life event such as a birth, adoption, marriage, divorce, or other reason for recent loss/coverage of insurance. You have a 30-day deadline to make any changes and will need to contact the Insurance & Benefits Specialist by emailing as soon as you are aware of the change.

district & site committees

Untitled spreadsheet

District employee Discounts

District Employee Discounts

employee assistance program