Welcome to Charlotte Technical College's Law and Public Safety Continuing Education Site
Please follow the steps below to register for Continuing Education Hours:
- Print and complete the CTC registration form found at the following link: Click Here for Registration Form
- Please copy your Driver's License and include with your Registration Form above.
- Print the following cost sheet to help you calculate the total cost of your Continuing Education: Click Here for Cost Sheet
To calculate tuition cost, please enter the number of Continuing Education hours required and multiply times $5.40.
For example, if you require 5 hrs of Continuing Education, this would be calculated as 5 hrs X $5.40 = $27.00. The cost sheet has 5 hours entered as an example. Since the number of hrs required will probably be different for each student, please use the cost sheet to assist. If you require 10 hrs, the tuition cost would be $54.00 for a total cost of $133.00.
Please note: The cost sheet does include fingerprinting but not other clinical fees if they are needed.
- Clinical sites require the four (4) verifications listed below. These proofs should be included with each application. Please note that your department may already have these on file and can assist by providing copies. If not, the links below can assist:
1. Fingerprinting Click Here for FDLE Level II Instructions
2. Proof of Immunizations Click Here for Proof of Required Immunization
3. Proof of Drug Screening Click Here for the Drug Screening Form from Med Express
4. Physical Exam Click Here for the Physical Examination Form
- Drop off or mail the above to:
Charlotte Technical College,
18150 Murdock Circle,
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Applications must be complete to process, thank you! If you have any questions, please call 941-255-7500 and someone will be happy to assist you.