Known to be the iron fist in velvet glove
Felonies are serious offenses, such as facing First Degree Murder.
Perhaps the greatest calamity that can befall a human being in our society is to be charged with a criminal offense. Only the attorney with years of experience and in the practice of fighting back will help you face this accusation, whether they are true or false accusation; based on those accusations, the government, through the machinery of criminal prosecution, focuses its formidable powers against the individual. Amassed against the accused will be the prosecutor, the police and often times the general public.
Public defenders are overwhelmed with the load of daily cases amassed daily; with private criminal defense attorney Experienced in defending Felony cases, personal attention for your case is definite, therefore, your defense is far more individually catered. Only the attorney with the extensive years of training and continuing education, who has amassed extensive knowledge and experience in our criminal justice system, can and will be able to face all accusations, charges against you.
The punishment for Felony convictions can range from imprisonment for at least one year, but usually much-much longer, also fines, and probation. It can ruin your life by making it difficult to find a job, obtain a security clearance, rent an apartment, or get a loan. (You also won't be able to own a gun for ten years and can't vote if in prison or on parole.)
I will do the worrying for you, I have successfully defended those accused of felonies for over thirty years with very positive ending; With commitment and dedication I will do the same for you, he is the High profile Criminal Justice Attorney in Pasadena California with years of experience, and in the practice of fighting back.
- First Degree Murder Definition In most states is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.
It's punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for life without the possibility of parole, or 25 years to life. You don't want to plead guilty for such charges; I will defend you and your rights.
District Attorney Falsifying Evidence- New 2017 bill added to PC § 141(c)-makes it a felony punishable by 16 months up to 2 to 3 years in county jail for a prosecuting attorney to intentionally destroy, withhold or tamper with digital media, image or recordings or any evidence that can influence the outcome of the case.
Business owners are not immune, more and more business owners and their businesses are victims of criminal accusation.
Success: Cases I Litigated for individuals, Attorneys or their families, Businesses and Business owners facing felony with positive results.
- 7/11 franchiser accused of mishandling and food stamp funds profiting from.
- Real Estate loan CO. accused overcharging client, subsequently taking over their property.
- Gun retailer accused of carrying and selling illegal weapons.
- Hit and run accidents.
- Third or multiple DUI violations, arrests.
- DUI-DWI Serious accident-wrongful death.
- Student molestation.
- First degree murder with handgun.
- Attempted murder.
- Threats and harassments for over a period of time, methodically, with a decade of staggering evidence against him.
- Arrested with several hundred thousand dollars cash in his car, charged with Felony, I had his cash returned to him, kept him out of jail and dropped all the charges.
- The jury found my teenage client not guilty, he was charged with aggravated assault, a felony, for waving his knife at another and slashing the neck, it was witnessed by group of young men.
- Juvenile can be charged with felony-
.Driving While Under the Influence Arrests
.Driving While Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Drugs,when....
.The person was involved in a traffic accident.
.The person is observed in or about a vehicle that is obstructing a roadway.
.The person will not be apprehended unless immediately arrested.
.The person may cause injury to himself or herself or damage property unless immediately arrested.
.The person may destroy or conceal evidence of the crime unless immediately arrested; such as the metabolic destruction of alcohol in a DUI suspect's body (the "burn off" rate) qualifies as the "destruction of evidence".
-Battery on School Grounds during school hours.
-Carrying a Loaded Firearm
-Assault or Battery Against the Person of a Firefighter, Emergency Medical Technician, or Paramedic.
Examples of Felony crimes:
Battery - domestic and non domestic, hit and Run, Kidnapping, Unlawful detaining of an individual related to you or not, Murder, Manslaughter, Lewd acts with children, forcible sexual acts, assault with weapon, possession of firearms weapons, possession of drugs with intent, 3rd DUI arrest........ To see a list, please go to California Code Section Crimes