Thank you for your interest in the school district's proposal to create a "true", grades 6-8, Middle School. As you navigate the site you will find a wealth of information about the specific details of the endeavor as well as the benefits this will have on the entire community. Please check back periodically for announcements, news, and updates relative to this endeavor.
Recent updates to the portal include:
- RESEARCH: Information added regarding benefits of this endeavor to the community and elementary, middle, and high school students.
- FUNDING & TAX IMPACT: The bottom line tax impact was finally unveiled
- GALLERY: New renderings of our vision for the "True Middle School"
- Schedule of school and community voter education presentations
- Frequently asked Questions
- A preview of the final referendum proposal and explanatory statement to appear on the ballot.
We'd love to hear your thoughts on this project. Please click on the "Tell us what you think" logo to ... let us know about your visions for a Middle School Expansion.
As always, we thank you for your support of our school district.