Thank you for your interest in the school district's proposal to create a "true", grades 6-8, Middle School. As you navigate the site you will find a wealth of information about the specific details of the endeavor as well as the benefits this will have on the entire community. Please check back periodically for announcements, news, and updates relative to this endeavor.
This spreadsheet and chart will be used to collect the UNOFFICIAL vote counts from each location after the polls close on December 12 at 8 :00 PM. Be sure to refresh your browser to see the most up to date results.
Recent updates to the portal include:
- WRSD on YouTube: A full version of our referendum presentation is now available on YouTube. Check it out below the announcements.
- Ballot Proposal: A preview of the sample ballot, final referendum proposal and explanatory statement to appear on the ballot.
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions and responses have been listed based upon the feedback from community presentations. This is updated frequently so check back often.
- PRESENTATION SCHEDULE: Up to date list of school and community voter education presentations
- RESEARCH: Information added regarding benefits of this endeavor to the community and elementary, middle, and high school students.
- FUNDING & TAX IMPACT: The bottom line tax impact was finally unveiled
- GALLERY: New renderings of our vision for the "True Middle School"
We'd love to hear your thoughts on this project. Please click on the "Tell us what you think" logo to ... let us know about your visions for a Middle School Expansion.
As always, we thank you for your support of our school district.