Westwood Regional Schools
Welcome and thank you for your interest in joining the Westwood Regional School District!
The district will make every effort to place students in their “neighborhood” schools; however, the district cannot guarantee at which district school—Berkeley, Brookside, George, Washington—your child will be placed.
In order to register your child/children*, please follow the steps outlined below ...
STEP 1: Review the following information
STEP 2: Genesis Online Pre-Registration
- Click on the following link to Pre-Register your child. Genesis ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
- Make sure to print the pre-registration confirmation page before logging out of the ONLINE-PRE-REGISTRATION site.
- Proceed to Step 3 to download the forms that are required after you have Pre-Registered your child.
If your child has an IEP, please bring a copy to your registration appointment.
Special Requirements for grade 8-12 registrations:
- grades 8 & 9 - bring prior year's report card
- grades 10-12 - bring either high school transcript or report cards from previous high school years
STEP 4: Set up an appointment, if you have not done so online, to meet with our registrar:
Grades K-7: Paulette Sommerhalter, 201-664-0880 x2011
Grades 8-12: Barbara Maskin, Jr/Sr High School Guidance Office, 201-664-0880 x2074
*Children Who Anticipate Moving to the District
A nonresident child otherwise eligible for attendance whose parent(s) or legal guardian(s) anticipates district residency and has entered a contract to buy, build, or rent a residence in this district may be enrolled without payment of tuition for a period of time not greater than thirty (30) calendar days prior to the anticipated date of residency, subject to review of such a contract. If any such pupil does not become a resident of the district thirty (30) calendar days after admission to school, tuition will be charged for attendance commencing the beginning of the thirty-first (31) calendar day and until such time as the pupil becomes a resident or withdraws from school.