Nurse Clearance Paperwork (FAMILY ID) Due - Wed. 10.10.18
*click on FAMILY ID to register and complete clearance paperwork*
*You CANNOT participate until you are FULLY CLEARED by the nurse!
*Needs to be completed because you are registering for a NEW activity.*
*click on WAIVER & PERMISSION SLIP to print & complete forms*
January 2019 Practice Schedule
Thurs. 1.3.19 - 6:45 a.m. (Lower Gym)
Wed. 1.9.19 - 6:45 a.m. (Lower Gym)
Wed. 1.16.19 - 6:45 a.m. (Lower Gym)
Wed. 1.23.19 - 6:45 a.m. (Lower Gym)
Wed. 1.30.19 - 6:45 a.m. (Lower Gym)
Westwood Marine Fitness is a group of individuals who practice physical fitness techniques throughout the duration of the school year to enhance their personal health and mental mindset. There is an annual New Jersey State competition held in the middle of March testing team and individual strength, endurance, and cardiovascular fitness levels in pushups, situps, pullups, standing broad jump and a 300 meter shuttle run .
Season Length (October - March)
Days (Tuesday's & Thursday's)
Time (6:45 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.)
Location (Lower Gymnasium)
Participants of Marine Fitness will increase their...
Core Training Routines
Cardiovascular Training Sessions
Weight Lifting Programs
Strength & Conditioning Regimens
And participants of Marine Fitness will take away...
1. An understanding of proper fitness techniques.
2. New and Innovative exercises and practices that will be used throughout their lifetime.
3. An appreciation of their body and its components
4. An appreciation of themselves by testing their limits and finding out the individual they truly are and can be.
5. An appreciation for hard work
6. An appreciation for discipline
7. Courage to try something new and courage to change for the better