Welcome to my website!
Learning Disabilities Teacher -Consultant
201-664-0880 x 2042
2018-2019 This is my sixth year at Westwood Regional High School as an LDT-C.
I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education at Elon University in 2008. Then in 2013, I earned my Master's Degree in Special Education with certification as a Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant from Caldwell University.
Fun Fact: My husband and I welcomed our son June 4, 2018!
What is a Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant?
- Certified Teacher in NJ (at least 3 years experience)
- Member of the Child Study Team
- Performs Educational Diagnostic Evaluations
- Collaborates with students, teachers and parents
- Creates Individualized Education Programs