Tech Teacher Team (T3)
The Tech Teacher Team (T3) is a year-long, in-depth professional learning program designed to support teachers with implementing 21st century skills in the classroom and build leadership capacity within WUSD through recognized certifications to create the next generation of instructional coaches, TOSAs, professional learning leaders, and teacher leaders.
T3 Members will receive support throughout the 2017-2018 school year to achieve the following certifications:
- Google Certified Educator Level 1
- Google Certified Educator Level 2
- An Additional Certification or progress towards certification of their choice based on Individualized Professional Learning Plan. Some possibilities include:
- Additionally, T3 members will have the opportunity to pursue additional professional learning such as attending a CUE conference, EdTech Team Summit, or another event that aligns with their Individualized Professional Learning Plan.
- Finally, T3 members will have the chance to share their learning throughout the year at their site.
Have Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Ready to Apply? Check out our Application Page.