At the Reynolds Soccer Camp your child will experience age appropriate soccer activities. Campers will be grouped by age, ability and physical maturity. The camp is designed for the beginner as well as the advanced player.
Reynolds Soccer Camp
- The Reynolds Soccer Camp program is designed with the beginner, intermediate and advanced youth player in mind. Specialized goalkeeper training is also provided.
- Coaches work directly with campers to develop and enhance coordination, balance, technique, skill, tactical knowledge, vision and communication.
- Emphasis will be placed on passing and receiving, dribbling, shooting, movement into space with and without the ball, possession and various defensive and offensive techniques.
- Reynolds Soccer Camp distinguishes itself by developing all concepts, while encouraging creativity, freedom and imagination–making camp an enjoyable experience.
Boys & Girls
Ages 4-5 8:30 - 11:30 Cost: $75 WSFCS Staff Discount:$65
Ages 6-7 8:30 - 12:30 Cost: $85 WSFCS Staff Discount:$75
Ages 8-10 8:30 - 12:30 Cost: $85 WSFCS Staff Discount:$75
(Updated 4/29/19) Ages 11-14 8:30 - 12:30 Cost: $85 WSFCS Staff Discount:$75
Where: Bolton Soccer Stadium
When: July 15 - July 19
Things to bring:
- Water bottle
- soccer ball (if you have one)
- shin guards
- Camp Director Coach Tony Sabio
- Coach Thomas Moore
- Coach Mike Thelen
- Coach Chris Warren
- Registrar - Nicole Eskridge
The RJ Reynolds High School soccer players will also be assisting with each age group.