Industrial Technology Career Academy
Our mission is to provide a focused, rigorous, and relevant educational opportunity for students who have a passion for the industrial technology areas.
Our vision is for students to complete all high school academic requirements and be provided a year round opportunity taking advantage of o campus educational opportunities at various job sites.
The academy utilizes the Student ASE competencies to ensure the students are being trained in industry developed and approved career specific tasks.
- Business and community partnerships are the key to providing a viable 21st Century workforce
- Academic success leads to a knowledgeable and skilled 21st Century workforce
- Effective professional and student learning are relevant, rigorous, and project based
- Career pathways provide focus and direction for post-secondary and workforce opportunities
- Career and technical student organizations (Skills USA) provide leadership opportunities, enhance learning, and promote graduation
- Strong work ethics yield a more enjoyable, responsible, and productive 21st Century workforce
- Work-based learning gives students practical experiences and develops confidence