Welcome to Third Grade
Wed 2/14 - Valentine Party
Students are invited to bring in a valentine for each student to deliver during our Valentine Party!
Field Trip permission slips and funds ($36 cash) due Feb. 28
- March 9th: Lincoln High School Science Expo: The students will be travelling to the High School to experience over 50 different types of science exhibits.
- April 19th: Maidu Interpretive Center: We will have the opportunity to learn about California Indian life and culture through a trail tour and museum visit. Please pack a sack lunch, water, and comfortable clothing for this trip.
- May 2nd: Bernhard Museum: This is a living history field trip where the students go back to the 1890's so everyone will need clothing and a lunch from that era. Six volunteers from each class are needed to participate. There is also a training for volunteers that they will need to complete to attend.
Mark Your Calendar
- 2/15,2/16, & 2/19/18 No School Presidents Week
- 2/20 “Pennies 4 Patients” Kick-off Assembly
- 2/20-3/2/18 Pennies 4 Patients LLS Drive
- 2/27-3/2/18 Read Across America Week
- 3/1/18 Spring Pictures
- 3/8/18 Sami's Circuit
- 3/9/18 Lincoln High School Science Expo Field Trip
- 3/12/18 - No School: District/Site Day for Teachers