Kalama School District
18-19 SNOW ROUTE SUMMARY
Snow and Ice can have adverse effects on road conditions and therefore routes are subject to change. When snow route are in effect, please be sure to revisit route page.
· Route 218 students that live at Green Mountain Rd. Students will meet bus 78 at the "Y" where Green Mountain Rd and Martin Bluffs intersect.
· Woolford Road will not be traveled. Students who live on Woolford Road will meet Bus #230 at the bottom of Woolford at 7:50 AM
Will travel normal route.
· Mountain View Road will have no service beyond Tara Lane. Students will meet the bus at Tara Lane at 7:30 AM.
· Green Mountain Road will not have service beyond J.E. Johnson Road, Students will meet the bus at logging road with blue gate below J.E. Johnson Road at 7:30 AM
· Green Mountain will not have service between Martins Bluff and Shirley Gordon, Students will meet Bus #78 at Martin’s Bluff and Green Mountain at 7:15 AM
· Green Mountain shortcut will not have service and Angels Road and Goldfinch Road. Students will meet the bus at Cloverdale at 7:50 AM
· China Garden will have no service beyond Rogers Road, Students will meet the bus at Rogers Road at 7:40.
· Taylor Road, Water Watch Drive, San Gabriel and Ship View will not have service and parents will have to transport. KWRL will specifically designate whether Taylor Road area will be serviced by adding “No Taylor Road” to a China Garden Road snow route. If China Garden snow route does not include “No Taylor Road” then Taylor Road area will have service.
· Kalama River Road will have no service beyond 8100 Bridge on Kalama River road, Meet bus at 8100 Bridge at 7:05 AM.
· Italian Creek will have no service beyond Palisade Road, Meet bus at Palisade Road at 7:30 AM.