Woodland Bus Registration
Yale Elementary School
Woodland Primary School
Woodland Intermediate School
Woodland Middle School
Woodland High School
Woodland Public Schools Ridership Form
Ridership Registration is required for ALL Students.
Changes or updates...
If any current ridership information needs to be updated please submit new online form.
New Registration including new Kindergarten (Submit Online Form)
Woodland Public Schools Bus Transportation frequent Q and A
1. If my student attended Woodland Public School's last year(2017-2018) and I registered them on the bus, do I need to register the student for next school year? A - Provided they registered on the KWRL website to ride a bus for 2017-2018 school year, they will automatically be re-registered for next school year. So NO - you do not need to re-register your student.
2. I am planning to move to another address within the school district, do I need to register my student? A- Yes, please register your student.
4. When and how will parents/guardians be notified for student(s) bus stop location including times? A - We will notify the parent/guardian via a Robo call and also through an email 2 weeks prior to school start date.
5. Do I use this same online registration form to register my Kindergarten student? A- Yes, the same form can be used to register incoming Kindergarten students.
6. We are new to the area and enrolled my student(s) with the District Office, do I still need to register for school bus transportation with KWRL? A- Yes, KWRL requires all students to register separately from the school district. Please complete a new registration form for student(s). (1 form per student please.)
Complete 1 form per student.
Please allow 2 to 3 school days for processing.