Create Your Future!
Our promise is to provide a rigorous academic and arts education, empowering students to be innovative citizens of a global society.
The Woodburn Arts and Communications Academy seeks to build a community of learners who through their passion for art develop the techniques of creativity in order to become innovative members of a diverse global society.
- January 3 - School Resumes
- January 12 ~ 9:00-12:00 - WACA Saturday School
- January 21 - No School - MLK Day
- January 22 @ 4:30-5:30 - WACA Site Council
- January 23-25 - Campus Finals Schedule
- January 28 - No School - Teacher Grading Day
- January 29 - First Day of Semester 2
- February 1 - First Friday Assembly
- February 15 & 16 @ 7:00 pm ~ WHS Theater Presents - The Crucible
- February 18 - No School ~ President's Day
- February 23 ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ Saturday School
- February 22 & 23 @ 7:00 pm ~ WHS Theater Presents - The Crucible
- February 26 @ 4:30 pm - WACA Site Council
News and Announcements
- WACA's State Report cards are now available for review. If you have any questions, or would like a hard copy, please contact our front office. Click the following links to review the report cards:
- Mid-Quarter check-ins calls are made at the 4 and 12 week mark in the term. Please check in with your student and with PowerSchool to make sure they are caught up and on track.
- CLICK HERE for more information and resources on supporting your WACA Senior ending the year strong.
- On the first Friday of every month, WACA holds our First Friday assembly where we honor our Scholar Artists, share a moment of art, and celebrate what's great about going to WACA. To see who was honored this month, CHECK OUT our Scholar Artist Page