- Suicide prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Youth Services, Inc.: 1-802-463-9927 or 1-802-257-0361
Youth Services’ programs help children, young people and families cope with tough issues. We also believe in helping people learn how to grow, both as individuals and as a family, so they can solve their own problems.
HCRS Connection (for service or information): 1-888-888-5144
Crisis/Emergency 24-Hour Hotline: 1-800-622-4235
Health Care and Rehabilitation Services (HCRS ) is a major community mental health agency, providing comprehensive services for mental health and substance abuse issues to community members across Windsor and Windham counties.
- Parks Place Community Resource Center: 1-802-463-9927
We are a Community Resource Center located in a comfortable old house at 44 School Street in Bellows Falls, Vermont (next to Central Elementary School). We host many health, human service and education programs that are otherwise only available in Brattleboro or Springfield. We also help people get connected to other resources that are available in our area.
- A Parent’s Guide to the Teen Brain: a website for understanding your teen’s behavior with helpful tools and tips for what you can do.
- Parents helping Parents: designed to provide lifelong support, information, services and training to professionals and caregivers of children with special needs.
- National Institute for Mental Health: Provides signs, symptom and treatment ideas for a variety of mental health topics from Anxiety, ADHD, Autism and Bipolar to Depression, Eating Disorders and Suicide Prevention.