Parent Teacher Association for Charles E. Dingle Elementary
NEXT MEETING Tuesday, September 3
Join us in the library at 6 pm, Tuesday, September 3. Please email us if you would like to take advantage of free childcare including pizza dinner during the meeting.
Únase a nosotros en la biblioteca a las 6 pm, Martes 3 de septiembre. Envíenos un correo electrónico si desea aprovechar el servicio gratuito de guardería, incluida la cena de pizza durante la reunión.
Agenda: coming soon/próximamente
MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
Hello Dingle Panthers,
One of our students in the 3rd grade, Emily Her, has a brain tumor and is currently going through radiation and chemotherapy. While most of the treatment is covered through Dad's insurance, there are still many expenses for the family. Friends have started a Go-Fund-Me page for Emily. Any donation, no matter how small, would mean the world to this family. We also need your help to get the word out! Post the Go-Fund-Me page on your Facebook, send an email out to your families, anything that you can think of! Click here to donate.
WHAT IS PTA?
What does the PTA do?
- Build our community by getting involved, improving our school, and supporting our students.
- Put on events: jog-a-thon, harvest festival, spring festival, book fair, and more.
- Connect our students with exciting programs and experiences, on- and off-campus.
- Support teachers and staff (school garden program, books, field trips and more).
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO GET INVOLVED.
- Stay in touch with Dingle PTA by joining our Google Group.
- Attend our meetings: first Tuesday of the month; childcare provided. We want to hear your ideas!
- Volunteer to help out at our events.
- Find out how you can help bring in funding simply by buying groceries, shopping on Amazon, the Box Top program.