Office: 816 Van Vleck Hall
I am a first year graduate student in Department of Mathematics at University of Wisconsin-Madison. My research interests lie in harmonic analysis. Especially, I have studied restriction estimates, decoupling estimates, and their applications.
- Sep 2018 ~ Current: Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
- Sep 2014 ~ Feb 2016 & Mar 2018 ~ Aug 2018: M.S. in Mathematics, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea (Advisor: Jong-guk Bak) Temporarily left school from Mar 2016 to Mar 2018 due to mandatory military service
- Mar 2011 ~ Aug 2014: B.S. in Mathematics and Physics, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
- Spring 2019: Math 221 - Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
- Fall 2018: Math 421 - The Theory of Single Variable Calculus