Office: 816 Van Vleck Hall
I am a Ph.D student in Department of Mathematics at University of Wisconsin-Madison. My research interests lie in harmonic analysis. Especially, I am interested in restriction estimates, decoupling inequalities, and their applications.
- Decoupling for two quadratic forms in three variables: a complete characterization (with S. Guo, J. Roos, P.-L. Yung, P. Zorin-Kranich). Preprint.
- Small cap decoupling inequalities: Bilinear methods. Preprint.
- Remarks on Wolff's inequality for hypersurfaces (with S. Guo). To appear in Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc.
- Decouplings for three-dimensional surfaces in R^6. Math. Z. 290 (2018) 389-419.
- Spring 2020: Math 114 - Algebra and Trigonometry
- Fall 2019: Math 234 - Calculus - Functions of Several Variables Math 721 - A First Course in Real Analysis
- Spring 2019: Math 221 - Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
- Fall 2018: Math 421 - The Theory of Single Variable Calculus