Before coming to Rutgers University, I obtained my MSc in Communication Network Planning & Management at the University of Portsmouth, UK in 2008 and my BSc in Computer Engineering at the University of Basrah, Iraq in 2004. While pursuing my PhD, I obtained my second MSc in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rutgers University in May 2018.
In my research I focus on Connected Health, Low-energy Sensing, and Machine Learning.
- (Summer 2019) I will be the teaching CS352, the Internet Technology course at Rutgers University this summer. For more details, check my teaching page.
- (February 2019) I received the NSF & ACM Sigmobile Travel Award to attend HotMobile2019 in Santa Cruze, CA, USA.
- (January 2018) I am on the TPC of the IEEE International Workshop on Communication, Computing, and Networking in Cyber Physical Systems (CCNCPS), Co-located with IEEE WoWMoM 2019, Washington, DC, USA, Jun. 2019.
- (June 2018) I will be the instructor for CS352, the Internet Technology course at Rutgers University this summer.
- (June 2018) I passed the PhD qualifying exam. Now I am a post-qualified PhD student (PhD Candidate).
- (May 2018) I presented our paper at IEEE ICC Workshop on CCNCPS in Kansas City, MO, USA.
- (May 2018) I received the NSF Travel Award to attend IEEE ICC Conference in Kansas City, MO, USA.