- Health and Wellness: Flu season has started! The health office is starting to see fevers and flu-like symptoms throughout the grade levels. Please help us keep our students and staff healthy by keeping your child home if they have a fever. Students may still be contagious and pass their symptoms on to others for up to 24 hours after they have had a fever. We ask that you keep your child home until they have been fever-free without using fever-reducing medications for least 24 hours. Thank you for your help!
- Morning Drop Off Supervision: Students who arrive before 7:45 a.m. and are not eating breakfast will not be allowed to enter into the cafeteria. There is no supervision in the front of the building or in the backyard until 7:45 a.m.. Please make other arrangements in the morning for your child if they are not eating breakfast.
- Math tutoring The Math Department is pleased to invite you to participate in its 2nd year of their WCA Math student-tutor program. Parents may sign their students up in grades K-8 to be tutored by a High School student. Sessions are one day a week from 3:30 - 4:30 at the MS/HS Academic Advancement Center and students will be matched with a tutor according to timing preferences selected at registration. There is a two-week time frame for students to be matched with a tutor; you will be contacted within that time frame. Cost for this weekly tutor session is $10/session to be paid directly to the tutor.
- College T-shirt days- Support our college-going culture. Wear your favorite college t-shirt with your uniform bottom to school on the first Monday of each month. College T-shirt days are September 10, October 1, November 5, December 3, February 4, March 4, May 6 (uniform bottoms)
- AVID T-shirts- To support AVID in the classroom, we invite students to wear their AVID t-shirt and uniform bottom to school on the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month.
- AVID T-shirt days: October 16, October 22, November 12, November 26, December 10, January 14, January 28, February 14, February 25, March 11, March 25, April 8, April 22, and May 13 (uniform bottoms required)
- January 21 NO SCHOOL
- January 23: AVID Parent Showcase from 7:45 to 9:45 a.m.--Registration Required
- January 28 Class Picture Day--Formal Dress Required
- January 31 Kindergarten 100th Day of School
- more information to come
- February 1 - Student Assessment Sheets coming home in your child's Friday folder.
- February 15 & 18 NO SCHOOL