Weekly Newsletters and Resources are posted below in the file folders!
- The health office is starting to see fevers and flu-like symptoms throughout the grade levels. Please help us keep our students and staff healthy by keeping your child home if they have a fever. Students may still be contagious and pass their symptoms on to others for up to 24 hours after they have had a fever. We ask that you keep your child home until they have been fever-free without using fever-reducing medications for least 24 hours. Thank you for your help!
- Morning Drop Off Supervision:
Students who are eating a school breakfast will be allowed into the cafeteria at 7:30 a.m. We have a large number of students who are arriving at school between 7:30 - 7:45 a.m. who are not eating breakfast. They are just hanging out in the cafeteria. Our drop-off time for students who are not eating breakfast is 7:45 a.m.. We have been making announcements to students every day this week that beginning on Monday after Thanksgiving break, students who arrive before 7:45 a.m. and are not eating breakfast will not be allowed to enter into the cafeteria. There is no supervision in the front of the building or in the backyard until 7:45 a.m.. Please make other arrangements in the morning for your child if they are not eating breakfast.
- January 21 NO SCHOOL
- January 23: AVID Parent Showcase from 7:45 to 9:45 a.m.--Registration Required
- January 28 Class Picture Day--Formal Dress Required
- January 29 AVID T-Shirt Day
- January 31 Kindergarten 100th Day of School
- more information to come
- February 1 - Student Assessment Sheets coming home in your child's Friday folder.
- February 15 & 18 NO SCHOOL
Parents, In the classroom we watch and move around the a lot to educational videos. The students love them!
I use youtube. A few videos are (type Kindergarten behind them):
- abc sounds, numbers 1-100, letters of the alphabet, letter sounds, shapes, one more, one less, counting by 2s, 5s, & 10s, counting backwards 20-1, addition, subtraction