West Wilson Middle
Beauty and the Beast
Click on poster to access link to buy tickets online
New Student Registration
All new students will need to place an online application at the following link: Skyward
Once the application is completed, please call the school at 615-758-5152 for an appointment time. All applications will need to be done prior to the appointment at West Wilson Middle School. Please bring the following documentation to the appointment with you:
2 Current Proofs of Residence (must have Parents name and address— Please see list on wcschools.com of acceptable proofs)
Updated Tennessee Immunization Record and proof of a physical dated within the last year
Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
Custody Papers if applicable
Proof of any special class placement (Gifted, Advanced, IEP, 504, etc.)
West Wilson Middle School Registrar
Ph: (615) 758-5152
Fax: (615) 758-5283
Monday, April 9th:
- Baseball @ Southside – 4:00 p.m. (V, JV)
Tuesday, April 10th:
- WCHS Color Guard Demo for 8th Grade during 1st period
- Golf vs Winfree Bryant @ Pine Creek -- 4:00 p.m.
- Boys Soccer @ WWMS vs Carroll Oakland – 5:00 p.m. (V only)
Wednesday, April 11th:
- Baseball vs Rock Springs @ Home -- 4:45 p.m. (V, JV)
- Varsity Tennis @ Wilson Central HS vs WJ Baird/Winfree Bryant – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 12th:
- Beauty and the Beast @ 7 p.m. in auditorium
- Baseball vs Friendship @ Home – 4:45 p.m. (V, JV)
- Softball @ WWMS vs Winfree Bryant – 4:30 p.m.
- Tennis @ Avery Trace MS vs Avery Trace – 4:15 p.m.
Friday, April 13th:
- Beauty and the Beast @ 7 p.m. in auditorium
- Boys Soccer @ WJ Baird – 6:00 p.m. (V, JV)
Saturday, April 14th:
- Beauty and the Beast @ 3 p.m. in auditorium
- Baseball @ Stewarts Creek -- 11:00 DH (JV Only)
- Tennis @ Wilson Central HS vs Macon County – 2:00 p.m.
Monday, April 16th:
- Gaming Club in Library -- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Softball @ WWMS vs Blackman – 5:00 p.m.
- Tennis @ Charlie Daniels Park vs MJMS – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 17th:
- TNReady ELA Subpart 1 (Writing Test)
- Wilson Bank and Trust Bank Day @ 7:45 a.m. in the cafeteria
- Student Council meeting before or after school in Library
- Baseball @ Winfree Bryant -- 4:00 p.m. (V, JV)
- Golf vs Watertown @ Pine Creek -- 4:00 p.m.
- Boys Soccer @ WWMS vs MJMS – 5:30 p.m. (V, JV)
- Softball @ WWMS vs WJ Baird – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 18th:
- Baseball @ MJMS – 4:45 p.m. (V, JV)
Thursday, April 19th:
- Boys Soccer @ WWMS vs Winfree Bryant – 5:30 p.m. (V, JV)
- Softball @ WWMS vs MJMS – 4:30 p.m. (V, JV)
- Tennis @ Wilson Central HS vs Algood – 4:00 p.m.
Friday, April 20th:
- TNReady ELA Subpart 2
- Baseball vs Stewarts Creek Home – 4:45 p.m. (V, JV)
- Beta Club Lock-in from 3:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 21st:
- Softball -- Rockvale Tourney (Tentative). Time TBA
April 23, 2018 Monday
- Baseball @ Rock Springs 4 45 Varsity Only
- Boys Soccer @ WWMS vs WJ Baird 6 00 PM Varsity and JV to follow
April 24, 2018 Tuesday
- Golf vs Ruckers/Stewart @ Pine Creek 4:00
- Softball @ Winfree Bryant 4 00
April 25, 2018 Wednesday
- Beta Club Meeting – Library 3 30
April 26, 2018 Thursday
- Boys Soccer @ WWMS vs Southside 6 00 PM Varsity
- Softball @ WWMS vs Friendship Christian V/JV – 8th Grade Night (4 30)
Week of 5/14 to 5/18, 2018
5th Grade Visits: The time for visits will be 9:00-11:30 and will conclude with lunch on our campus.
- 5/14 – Rutland (175)
- 5/15 – Gladeville (112)
- 5/16 – West (92)
- 5/17 – Springdale (86) and Stoner Creek (49) – (Total of 135)
*5th Grade Parent Night – 5:30-7:00 on 5/17
*5th Grade Dance – 6:00-8:00 on 5/18
The Drama Club Presents Beauty and the Beast
West Wilson Middle will be presenting Beauty and the Beast Jr. April 12th, @ 7pm, April 13th, @ 7pm, and April 14th, @ 3pm. Doors will open 30 minutes early and concessions will be available! It is going to be a great show you won’t want to miss! Hope to see you there! We have sold almost 300 tickets for each night so far and are expecting to sell-out!
From Mrs. Schwarz, Kids Marathon:
The fourth annual Wilson County Kids' Marathon is on Saturday, May 5th this year; the forms are attached. This is a wonderful fund raiser for the school. Hope to see you there!
- Parents, please don’t forget to submit notes after a student misses school. Notes are to be turned in within 3 days of when the student returns to school. The notes must include the student’s first and last name and the date or dates the student was absent. We need notes also for being tardy to school or leaving school early.
—The Skyward method works great, and many parents are using it. Directions are as follows:
- Go to your child’s "Attendance" page on Skyward
- Click on "Absence Request"
- Click on "Add Request" and fill in information and click "Submit"
Doctor notes need to be faxed to 615-758-5283 or turned in by the student when they return to school.
Information about TVOLS (Tennessee Virtual Online School)
Learn more about TVOLS at this informational session!
- When: May 14th OR July 30th at 6:00 pm
- Where: Wilson County Schools Administrative Complex
- For: Prospective TVOLS Parents and Students
Have you been exploring alternative education opportunities? Are you interested in learning the dynamics of Tennessee Virtual Online School? This session will provide essential information concerning the operation of our school. If you believe online school is an option for you, please join us!