West Wilson Middle
New Student Registration
All new students will need to place an online application at the following link: Skyward
Once the application is completed, please call the school at 615-758-5152 for an appointment time. All applications will need to be done prior to the appointment at West Wilson Middle School. Please bring the following documentation to the appointment with you:
2 Current Proofs of Residence (must have Parents name and address— Please see list on wcschools.com of acceptable proofs)
Updated Tennessee Immunization Record and proof of a physical dated within the last year
Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
Custody Papers if applicable
Proof of any special class placement (Gifted, Advanced, IEP, 504, etc.)
West Wilson Middle School Registrar
Ph: (615) 758-5152
Fax: (615) 758-5283
Week of 5/14 to 5/18, 2018
5th Grade Visits: The time for visits will be 9:00-11:30 and will conclude with lunch on our campus.
- 5/14 – Rutland
- 5/15 – Gladeville
- 5/16 – West
- 5/17 – Springdale and Stoner Creek
*5th Grade Parent Night – 5:30-7:00 on 5/17
*5th Grade Dance – 5:00-7:00 on 5/18 (Followed by Blue & Gold Scrimmage on Football Field)
May 17, 2018 Thursday
- 5th Grade Night – 5:30-7:00 (Tickets for fifth grade dance on Friday will be $5.00 and will be sold on 5th Grade Night and at the door.
- 8th Grade - will need the auditorium during the day on May 17th for 8th grade day awards. We will probably be in there during 3rd and 4th so hopefully we won’t have to displace any classes.
May 18, 2018 Friday
- 5th Grade Dance – 5:00-7:00. Tickets will be $5.00 and will be sold at the door.
- 7th Grade Reward Day – Portico and Blacktop for 2nd - 5th period
May 19, 2018 Saturday
- 8th grade dance on May 19 sponsored by Student Council
- WCHS Carwash front loop 8 00 – 1 00 (Nicole Belsante)
May 21, 2018 Monday
- Field Day – more info to come
- Baseball Banquet – Glade Church 6-8 pm
- EF Trip Meeting (Schwarz) 6:00 in auditorium
- Soccer Banquet Cafeteria 4 30 – 8 00 (Lisa Joiner)
May 22, 2018 Tuesday
- Gaming Club in Mr. Gordon’s classroom 3:30 – 4:30
- The Lion King, Jr. auditions for 5th graders zoned to WWMS
- Suicide Prevention Workshop for Spanish Speakers from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at St. Frances Cabrini Iglesia. (Please see attached flyer.)
- Adult ESL End of the Year Celebration in Library 3 30 – 6 00
May 23, 2018 Wednesday
- 6th Grade Summer Festival Rewards Day -- Bus Parking Lot, Gym, Portico Reserved in afternoon.
Thursday, May 24th:
- Last Day of School for students
From the Cafeteria:
Parents, please be mindful of your child’s cafeteria balances as the end of the year draws closer. If your child has a negative balance on their account, their final report card will be held until the balance is paid. Please call me if you have any questions regarding your child’s account. Tanya Horton 615-758-5152 option 4. May menus are attached.
Please remember to turn in notes when students are absent, come in late or leave early. Each semester a parent can write notes to excuse up to five days of absences. You may check your child’s attendance in Skyward and also submit absence notes there as well. Doctor notes may be brought into the office or faxed to us at 615-758-5283.
Many students have used all of their allotted parent notes and must provide doctor notes for future absences to be excused. If you have any questions or concerns please email Beverly Jordan @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th Graders – Leave Your Mark!
8th Graders! MAY-KE YOUR MARK at WWMS by buying a cinder block in the school to paint! Student Council will host the event on Saturday, May 12 from 9-12. Paperwork and payment can be picked up and given to Mrs. Shelton or Mrs. Seat. Payment is due by Wednesday, May 9th. Please email Mrs. Seat with questions at email@example.com.
Project Selflessness is still collecting books. We will stop collecting May 18th. Our goal is to get 1,000 pairs of shoes. So far we have close to 700. We are also collecting any young adults novels. We will be donating these books to a high school in southern Illinois that does not have a library.
Drama Club – The Lion King, Jr. Auditions
Drama Club will be having auditions for next year’s fall production of Lion King Jr. Attached you can download the script and application which is due to Mrs. Frame on May 11th.
Auditions will be the following dates and times:
- May 14th- upcoming 7th and 8th graders- 3:30-5:30
- May 22nd- upcoming 6th graders- 3:30-5:30
Thank You for all your support throughout the 2017-18 school year!