Home of the Springdale Panthers
School Hours: 7:15 AM to 2:15 PM Office Hours: 6:45 AM to 3:00 PM
Doors open 6:45 AM; Breakfast is served until 7:05 AM; Classes begin and tardy bell rings at 7:15 AM
It is time to register for the upcoming school year. Visit our registration page for details.
Springdale will have 2 crossing guards and staff members to assist with transportation pickup and drop-off lanes.
All car riders will be required to display a school issued car tag for pickup. All students will receive 2 car tags from homeroom teachers during Open House (7/30/17) and the first week of school. Additional tags can be requested. Families are encourage to have their students packed and ready to exit the car when entering the drop-off zone. For the safety of our students and staff, please place your car in park in the drop-off zone and refrain from using cellular phones.
Routes, AM pickup times, and PM drop-off can be found here.
Springdale will have an onsite Kids Club. Please contact Ann Hardaway for registration information.
Community local daycare providers do offer pickup from Springdale each afternoon. Contact your local daycare to arrange transportation.
Wilson County needs your help!
- Bus Drivers: please call transportation 615-443-2622
- Substitute Teachers: https://sites.google.com/a/wilsonk12tn.us/human-resources/
- Springdale Crossing Guard (Click to apply)
- Springdale Elementary School Café with a August 1st Start Date! July 25th & 26th Orientation/Employee Meeting
Please call Kathy Drummond @ 615-812-1340 for more information!
- Part-time Kitchen Staff (28.75 hrs per week)
- Part-time Café Monitors (approx 10 hrs per week)