KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017-18 School Year
Kindergarten registration for the 2017-18 school year for Springdale Elementary will take place April 3, 4, and 5, 2017 at Stoner Creek Elementary located at 1035 North Mt. Juliet Road, Mt. Juliet, Tennessee.
Children must be five years old by August 15, 2017 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2017-18 school year.
Please follow these 3 steps to be prepared for the registration day.
Go to Skyward and request a skyward account if you have never had a student in the Wilson County School System.
If you have another child in the Wilson County Schools system then you already have an account in Skyward Family Access and should log on to that account to place an application for your child.
If your child is currently in a PreK program or has received services or an evaluation from Wilson County Schools your child is already in Skyward and you do not need to complete this step.
Step 3: All parents need to have an email and the following documents when you come to your appointment.
- An email address for correspondence
- 2 current proof of residence dated after March 2, 2017. Items you may use as proof of residence are listed on our web page. Please note if you do not have proof of residence you will not be able to register your child.
- A certified state birth certificate (mother’s copy or hospital copy are not accepted)
- A Social Security card is requested
- A Tennessee immunization and proof of physical examination form
- Custody papers/Parenting Plan, signed by judge or referee (If applicable)
PreK Registration will be Tuesday, April 4, 2017, at Stoner Creek Elementary from 7:45 am to 2:00 pm. Children must be 4 years old by August 15, 2017 to place an application for this program. The application process is a paper application.
Wilson County Schools
Proof of Residency
The Primary custodial parent or guardian shall provide two (2) documents that are original (i.e. not a photocopy), recent (dated within the last 30 days), and include the current name and street address of the parent or legal guardian’s primary residency.
- Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner is not accepted);
- Motor vehicle registration with current address;
- Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone bill not accepted);
- Current bank statement with current address;
- Current employment record (example most recent check stub with home address);
- Place of registration for voting;
- Tennessee Driver’s License with current address;
- Tennessee ID with current address; or
- Documentation from Tennessee Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with the current address.
The Attendance Director may verify a student’s residency at any time during the school year. During any such investigation the child shall continue to attend school.
Parents or guardians who use a fraudulent address for enrollment may be subject to restitution to the school district or other costs or fees under Tennessee Law (TCA § 49-6-3003).