The Media Center is open from 7:40 - 4 every weekday.
Students wanting to access the Media Center before first period need prior permission from a teacher.
- Students should enter quietly. We must be respectful of other students and classes that meet in the media center each day.
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- Cell phones should remain in the classroom when students come to the media center.
- Students should sign in at the circulation desk upon entering and sign out when leaving.
- If an entire class visits the media center, students should wait for the teacher to enter first before entering as a class.
- Each student must have a media center pass unless entering as a class.
- Students may check out up to 5 books at a time for 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 week period, students can renew books unless they have been requested by another student.