Mrs. Clothier's Science Page
I teach 7th grade life science, POPS -principles of physical science, senior environmental science elective, and AIS.
Starting this year we are using the "AMPLIFY Science" program in grades K-8 that aligns with the new Next Gen Science Standards.
There is online access: https://clever.com/in/waterford-halfmoon-school-dist-5b96b94
Materials Needed: 3 ring binder (1 or 1.5 inch), highlighter, pens or pencils & one of the following for classroom supply; Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, or box of tissues
Important Dates to Remember:
12/6/19-End of 2nd Interim
1/20-Martin Luther King Jr. Day-NO SCHOOL
1/24-End of 2nd Marking Period
1/27-Half Day-Regents Rating Day
LINK: WHUFSD District Calendar
30% labs & quizzes
- I grew up, graduated, and still live in Corinth, NY.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I went to SUNY Adirondack (Adirondack Community College), SUNY Plattsburgh, and the College of St. Joseph's (Rutland, VT).
- I was a first baseman and played for the ACC Timberwolves softball team in college.
- I've been teaching in Waterford since 2005!
- We have a mini donkey (Chippy), two dwarf Nigerian goats (Gem & Ginger), and a wire-hair fox terrier (Tessa Mae).
- If you wanted to donate: My TpT is https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ClassFund/Mrs-Clothier-47160?utm_campaign=ClassFund%20Page