Bristow Middle School Players Present:
Friday, March 23rd at 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 24th at 2:00 & 7:00 PM
3/15 - Please have specified makeup by Thursday, 3/22. Check makeup page for details. Please see Ms. Omartian or Ms. Williams if you need help getting makeup or if you have any questions.
3/15: DVD Form posted on tickets/DVD!
3/14 - Please carefully check the rehearsal calendar for this weekend's rehearsals and crash week rehearsal. Dinner will be provided on Tuesday and Thursday.
2/27 - Tickets are available to the public on 2/27 at 8:00 AM. Check the tickets tab for directions.
If you would like to add the calendar to your phone or google calendar, you can do so from a computer/chromebook. Log into your gmail; go to calendars; you will see "other calendars" on the left side. Click the drop-down button next to "other calendars". Then click, "add by URL". Paste the following link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/whps.org_oadpm5f2s3tmofn1ufrfmqjo4o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Updated 2/9: Reminder full cast rehearsal on Saturday, 2/10 in the auditorium! Please check the "cast/costume" tab for instructions regarding this year's costumes!
Updated 1/15: If you are interested in production crew, please make sure to click on the "production crew" tab and complete the interest survey by FRIDAY, JANUARY 19TH!
January 10, 2018: Please check the updated cast list for additional roles, especially if you are ensemble. Please check the rehearsal calendar on a regular basis for all assigned roles.
December 1, 2017: All actors and families, please complete Actor Contact Information Google Form by Friday, December 8th. All contracts due to Ms. Omartian by Friday, December 8th. Please drop off in Ms. Omartian's mailbox.
November 20, 2017: Cast list is posted on "audition/call back" tab at the top.
November 9, 2017: Call back list and information is posted on "audition/call back" tab at the top.
October 20, 2017: Welcome to Bristow Middle School Players' 2017-2018 Season!
All Bristow Middle School students are invited to audition for the 2018 production of Legally Blonde Jr. All information and forms will be posted to this site. The rehearsal calendar and key dates will be published on the calendar to the right and announced on the morning daily announcements. Please speak with or e-mail Ms. Williams (Director), Dr. Frewen (Music Director), or Ms. Omartian (Producer) with any questions.
We look forward to another great production,
Ms. Williams, Dr. Frewen, & Ms. Omartian
Mandatory Informational Meeting:
- Friday, October 27: 3-4:00 in the Choir Room: Anyone interested in auditioning for Legally Blonde Jr. will need to attend the MANDATORY INFORMATIONAL MEETING. Audition information will be announced and prospective actors will learn the choreography and singing parts for their upcoming auditions. Audition Permission forms will be distributed at the meeting and are required for auditions.
Audition Dates (Be sure to bring your SIGNED AUDITION PERMISSION FORM):
- Thursday, November 2: Grade 8 auditions from 3-4:30 in the Choir Room (late bus available if needed).
- Friday, November 3: Grade 7 auditions from 3-4:30 in the Choir Room (late bus available if needed).
- Thursday, November 9: Grade 6 auditions from 3-4:30 in the Choir Room (late bus available if needed).
- Friday, November 17: Call-backs by invitation only from 3-4:30 in the Choir Room (late bus available if needed)
- Monday, November 20: Cast list posted on the blog after 4:00 PM
- Friday, December 1: First Rehearsal from 3-4:10 in the auditorium (late bus available if needed).
- Production Crew is open to all Bristow students. Ms. Omartian will hold a meeting after the cast list has been posted.