White County Middle School
- Brenau University B.S.
- Early Childhood Education (P-5)
- SP ED General Curriculum (P-12) Consultative
- SP ED General Curriculum Consultative/Early Childhood Education (P-5)
- SP ED Language Arts Cognitive Level (P-5, 4-8)
- SP ED Math Cognitive Level (P-5, 4-8)
- SP ED Reading Cognitive Level (P-5, 4-8)
- SP ED Science Cognitive Level (P-5, 4-8)
- SP ED Social Science Cognitive Level (P-5, 4-8)
- 2015-2016 Fairview Elementary School -Teacher of the Year (Habersham County)
- Substitute Teacher for Habersham and White County
- Paraprofessional-Habersham Ninth Grade Academy
- Self-Contained MI/MO Special Education Teacher- Fairview Elementary School (Habersham County)
- Special Education Resource Teacher grades (K-5)- Fairview Elementary School (Habersham County)
- Present- Self-Contained Functional Classroom Teacher
Hello, my name is Summer O'Kelly and I am the Special Education teacher in a Self-Contained Functional Classroom at WCMS. Before coming to WCMS, I previously taught at Fairview Elementary School, in Habersham County, in a MI/MO Self- Contained Special Education Classroom and also in Math and Reading Resource classes for grades K-5. Prior to teaching at Fairview Elementary, I was a Special Education Paraprofessional at Habersham Ninth Grade Academy, a certified substitute for White and Habersham Counties, and also a stay at home mom.
I have been married to my husband, Devin O'Kelly, for 17 years and we have three beautiful children, Colby (16), Liana (15), and Trenton (13), whom all attend school in white county . We also have one Chihuahua named Macy, and a Shih-zu-a-poo named Bailey. Besides having a family and being a teacher, I am also a pastor's wife. My husband is the pastor of Friendly Mission Baptist Church in Cornelia, GA. It has been wonderful to be a part of the White County Community for the past 17 years and raise our family here. I am very excited to be apart of the WCMS Warrior family!