White County Middle School
- Life Science (7th Grade)
- B.S. University of Tennessee: 1985
- M.S. University of North Florida: 1990
- EdS. Lincoln Memorial University: 2012
- 22nd year of teaching
- 10 years Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Certification: Biology 6-12, Middle Grades Science/Social Studies, Gifted, Master Teacher
I am so excited to be teaching life science at White County Middle School
I am the mother of two children, three cats, and two dogs. Kiley is a Registered Nurse in Jacksonville, Florida. She is married and works in a children's hospital taking care of neurology and gastroenterology patients. Brady is 24 and has an undergraduate and a graduate degree in accounting from UGA. He lives in Los Angeles, California. I am happily married to David Burroughs.
I am a Tennessee fan and I am hoping that we do a little better next year. GO VOLS! (Rocky Top is my favorite song!)
I love backpacking, camping, traveling, and spending time outdoors with my family and friends.