Tesnatee Gap Elementary
- Early Childhood/Special Education degree from North Georgia College and State University
- Associates of Science degree from Gainesville State College
I was a parapro in Special Education, 1st Grade, and Kindergarten at Mossy Creek Elementary School for 3 years before going to Jack P. Nix Primary School. I started 2nd grade at JPNP in 2013 and I am super excited to be here at T-Gap since 2016!!
My nickname is Liz and I grew up here in beautiful Cleveland, GA with a younger brother, Jesse, and a younger sister, Brittany. I have been married to Josh since 2010 and we welcomed our beautiful Emma Kate into the world in May of 2014. Family time and camping are my favorites. I also love to fish and play out on the lake with my friends and family.
- 7:40-8:00 Morning Work / Announcements
- 8:00-8:50- Specials
- 8:50-9:40 Math
- 9:40-10:30 Math Intervention
- 10:30-11:20 Reading Intervention
- 11:31-12:01 Lunch
- 12:10-1:00 Reading
- 1:00-1:20 Recess
- 1:20-2:00 Writing
- 2:00-2:40 S.S./Science
- 2:40- Pick-Ups /Buses