White County Middle School
- Science (Physical Science)
- Science Dept Chair
- Phone: (706) 865-4060
- Extension: 6407
- Email: Craig.Poore@white.k12.ga.us
- Physical Science (8th Grade)
- Physical Science Honors (8th Grade)
- B.A. Secondary Education (Earth and Space Science)
- M.A. Secondary Education (Biology)
Gilmer High School
- Enviromental Science
GHS Boys track coach
My name is Craig Poore, I am a life long resident of Lumpkin County. I have been married for 21 years to Hollie Poore. We have two children Sydnee age 9 and Clay age 8. I have a B.A. in Secondary Education (Earth and Space) and a M.A. in Secondary Education (Biology). I had recently been working at Gilmer County High School where I taught Chemistry and Physics. I love sports, running, the outdoors and having fun with my family.
I am very excited to be teaching 8th grade science at WCMS. I love interactive and hands on activities to help encourage interest in the sciences. One of my main focuses is to have our students ready for their next step in their journey.