White County Middle
I am proud to say that I have been teaching for 28 years, 13 years in Dawson County, and 15 years in White County. I feel very lucky to work with middle school students, I truly enjoy watching them develop into young adults. I live in Clarkesville with my wonderful husband Greg and 2 dogs. Between the two of us, we have been blessed with four amazing children. I love spending time with my family and my wonderful friends. I love to be fit. I love to be healthy. Running, spinning, hiking, and gym workouts are some of my favorite pastimes. I'm looking forward to having your child in my 8th grade Math class.
- Educational Specialist Degree in Curriculum & Instruction (Ed.S) - Lincoln Memorial University- Harrogate TN
- Master's Degree (M.Ed.) Middle Grades Math - Piedmont College - Demorest, GA
- Bachelor of Arts Education - Middle Grades Education - Piedmont College - Demorest, GA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) - Piedmont College - Demorest, GA
- Habersham Central High School - Mt. Airy GA