Westhill Instructional Technology
Welcome! I am the Model Schools Coordinator at the CNYRIC. In addition to planning instructional technology professional development opportunities for educators in the 23 OCM BOCES component districts, I work in Westhill every Tuesday. My main point of contact in each building is the principal and/or librarian. I am here to help you integrate technology into your lessons and professional growth plans. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com I am looking forward to working with you! View my Visitation Calendar to see when I will be in your building. Feel free to schedule a visit--I'd be happy to assist you in integrating technology into your professional practice.
How can I help?
- Schedule a meeting during your planning period or before/after school.
- Invite me into your classroom to model lessons or observe your teaching to offer suggestions about technology integration opportunities.
- Attend a professional development session before/after school.
- View video tutorials on the Learning on Demand page.
- Register for a professional development opportunity at the CNYRIC.