West Fork CSD Registration
Dear Parents/Guardians of West Fork CSD Students:
Welcome to the 2017-18 school year! West Fork Community School District will continue to utilize the “rollover” online registration process with JMC, the district’s student information system. If your student(s) attended WFCSD last school year (2016-17) and were still in attendance on the last day of school, you need to follow the six steps below to verify registration information and pay student fees. Student fees will need to be paid by Friday, October 6, 2017.
Students who are new to the school district and are planning to enroll for the 2017-18 school year will need to register for school at our school buildings which are open during the summer or access the school registration forms located online at the district’s web page, www.westforkschool.org.
The 6 Quick Steps for “Rollover” Online Registration.
- Log on to Parent Portal (Click HERE for detailed instructions, if needed)
- Click on Student Registration (Click HERE for detailed instructions, if needed)
- View Tuition/Fees In Parent Portal (Click HERE for detailed instructions, if needed)
- Set Up Alert Configuration in Parent Portal (Click HERE for detailed instructions, if needed)
- Pay Fees and Lunch on Pay Schools (Click HERE for detailed instructions, if needed)
- Click HERE to go to the ROCKWELL CAMPUS Registration Page. Click HERE to go to the SHEFFIELD CAMPUS Registration Page.
If you don't have access to internet/online, please feel free to stop at your child's school. The office will be more than happy to assist you in any way. Should you have any questions regarding school registration or the payment of school fees, please contact our schools at the numbers below.
West Fork Rockwell Campus
2nd – 8th Grade
Tracy Peterson, Principal
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Tom Worley, Supervisor