Mr. Gesin -- Science -- Room 39
Mrs. Sartini -- Social Studies -- Room 27
Mrs. DiSarcina -- Language Arts -- Room 25
Mrs. Wiatr -- Math -- Room 23
Mrs. Swain -- Student Support -- Room 19
Throughout the year please use our school email, or phone, to contact us with any questions. General team questions (schedule, field trips, etc.) can be directed to your child’s homeroom teacher, and subject-specific questions can, of course, be directed to the teacher. Kindly allow at least 48 hours for us to respond to any emails/calls.
If at any point in the school year you would like to meet with us to discuss your child’s progress, please contact the main office at 978-692-5580.
7th grade eats lunch around 12:30 each day which makes for a very long morning (for both students and teachers!) During Core 2, students may have a working snack. Due to several students in the grade with allergies, the snack must be completely NUT FREE. We also ask that it is not something that is distracting to anyone in the classroom (it should be a snack - not a 5 course meal!) Some suggestions are listed below.
- Cheese Sticks
- Carrot Sticks
- Rice Cakes
Homework is posted on the school website by 2 pm each day. If your child is absent from school, please encourage him/her to check the assignments online (even if they will not be completed), and then see us during Advisory upon returning to school to review what he/she missed.
7 White Supply List
GENERAL TEAM SUPPLIES
- A box of tissues
- 1 tub of hand sanitizer wipes OR liquid hand sanitizer
These are to be shared in your child’s homeroom during the year. Tissues are a classroom necessity. Each teacher does bring in several boxes of tissues, but we go through box after box, especially during cold and flu season.
- TWO 2 inch binders - these will be split among your 4 CORE classes based on your schedule
- ONE 1 inch binder - this will be for your agenda book and pencil case
- Cloth zipper pencil case that can be clipped into your agenda binder
- Lined Loose leaf paper (enough for several classes - will need to be replenished throughout the year)
- TWO spiral bound notebooks (for Science)
- 10 Dividers (3 for Math, 2 for SS, and 5 for ELA)
- Pens (blue or black)
- Correcting Pens (assorted colors - other than blue and black)
- Index Cards (3” x 5” lined)
- Math “Quick Study” 7th Grade - Not required, but a GREAT resource throughout the year (can be found on Amazon here)
- Dry erase markers and eraser (no need to purchase eraser - old sock or rag is sufficient)
- Calculator (4 function w/ square root key - scientific calculators are NOT necessary)
A NOTE ABOUT ORGANIZATION
Staying organized is a very important part of finding success in middle school. We will spend a lot of time during the first few weeks of school setting up binders in classes, to help the students start the year on the right foot. Please try to stick to the the supplies listed above - creating your own “system” often results in confusion for the kids when we set up binders.