United States Patents
- US Patent 5,257,258, The Least Time to Reach Bound Service Policy for Buffer Systems, October 26, 1993.
- US Patent 6,616,704, Two Step Method for Correcting Spelling of a Word or Phrase in a Document, September 9, 2003.
- US Patent 7,171,585, Diagnosing Faults and Errors from a Data Repository using Directed Graphs, January 30, 2007.
- US Patent 7,831,537, System and Method of Adaptive Generation of Problem Determination Procedures, October 9, 2008.
- US Patent 9,465,791, Method and apparatus for automatic detection of spelling errors in one or more documents, October 11, 2016.
- US Patent 9,552,349, Methods and apparatus for performing spelling corrections using one or more variant hash tables, January 24, 2017.
- YOR920070518US1, Method and apparatus for creating a subject specific repository of documents from a general repository of documents, filed June 13, 2008.
- YOR920090313202, Systems and methods for automated search-based problem determination and resolution for complex systems, filed December 17, 2009.