IB History at Wesley 2018
This site contains information for Wesley College IB History students and their parents. Please note that some links are only accessible to students.
Homework and resources are disseminated via Google Classroom (Need permission, parents can receive a weekly summary)
- Access to Hist: War & Peace : Intl Relations 1890-1945 (4E)
- Oxford IB History Course Book Move to Global War(Text/eBook)
- Access to History: Democracy and Nazism:Germany 1918-45(2E)
- Access to History:Reaction & Revolution:Russia 1894-1924(4E)
- History for the IB Diploma Paper 3 Imperial Russia 1855-1924
- Nelson Modern History AC: China & Revolution
Guides to the IA and EE
These guides contain all information you need to do well on the IA and the EE. Follow the instructions in these guides carefully.
History Podcasts are a great way to efficiently supplement your knowledge. They are best listened to while doing something else: On public transport, walking the dog, lying in bed, on a long drive etc. Some more podcast suggestions here: http://activehistory.ca/podcasts/
Website created by students, with information on all aspects of Russian Society, and an emphasis on effects of war; economic, social and demographic impact (including minorities); changes in the role and status of women.