Mountain Sky Health Office
The components of the health office may include:
- First aid and emergency care.
- Medication administration.
- Attending to illnesses and injuries.
- Completing state reports for mandated health information.
- Child abuse reporting.
- Hearing and vision screenings, referrals, and follow-ups.
- Communicable disease management.
- Collection and compliance monitoring of immunization data.
- Promoting a safe and healthy learning environment.
The health office is located inside the main office. If students are not feeling well or are injured, they are asked to speak with their teacher for a pass. We discourage texting from the classroom, as it can disrupt the learning environment.
Mrs. Smith can be reached at 602.896.6110 or email@example.com. The health office is open from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily. Feel free to access the links above for more information.