Auditions for "Freaky Friday", Wednesday, January 22 @ 4:30-6:30pm.
When an overworked mother and her teenage daughter magically swap bodies, they have just one day to put things right again. Freaky Friday, a new musical based on the celebrated novel by Mary Rodgers and the hit Disney films, is a heartfelt, comedic, and unexpectedly emotional update on an American classic. By spending a day in each other's shoes, Katherine and Ellie come to appreciate one another's struggles, learn self-acceptance, and realize the immeasurable love and mutual respect that bond a mother and daughter.
Important information to know for those interested in being a part of this exciting show!
- No acting experience is required, but some experience with vocal performance would be a great addition!
- Seeking high school-age and adults.
- Registration for LIVE AUDITIONS is required. DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION FOR LIVE AUDITION IS JANUARY 20TH. See form below. If you cannot make the live auditions you can also submit a video audition by January 22nd.
- Cast roles will be posted here by January 31st.
- Show dates are April 2, 3, 4, 2020 at 7:00pm in the Patricia Lindley Center for the Performing Arts.
- Rehearsals begin Monday, February 3rd from 6:30-8:30pm, Lindley Center
- Rehearsals are Monday-Thursdays
- Tech Week is March 28 through the final show. Time schedule is adjusted for this week.
Please read and answer carefully. After submitting the Google form please email your video audition to director Dave Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org
For video files that are too large to email, please create a YouTube link for the video and email it to Mr. Conklin.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR LIVE AUDITIONS IS JANUARY 20TH