Red 7 Daily Homework
ICT (Mr. Barrett)
ELA (Mr. Putnam) Updated 1/16
CLASS CODES: A = AVENGERS, B = BLACK BOLTS, C = COTU, D = DOOM PATROL, E = ELASTI-Gs
Due Thursday, 1/17 (A, B, C): STUDY VOCABULARY 5 for Test
Friday, 1/18 (Classes D, E, A) or Tuesday 1/22 (B, C)
- NOTE: Students need to have 1500 pages of FeVeR reading logged by the end of the quarter--1/28
UPCOMING TESTS/QUIZZES: Vocabulary 5 Test Wednesday, 1/16 (D, E) and Thursday, 1/17 (A, B, C)
LAC (Mrs. KAZEL) We have begun our new Unit on Media Literacy with a paired article the first of which is"Could You be a Mean Meme?" Welcoming back Mrs. Kazel on Monday, November 26!
LAC (Mrs. LEE)
Math 7 (Mrs. Lanzone) - updated 1/16
- Weekly Practice #14 due Tuesday, 1/22 (Square, Triangle) or Wednesday, 1/23 (Circle)
- Percent HW #2 due Thursday, 1/17 (Triangle) or Friday, 1/18 (Circle, Square)
Math 7/8 ACC - updated 1/16
- Weekly Practice #14 due Tuesday, 1/22 (Both classes)
Science 7 (Ms. Braine) - updated 1/17
- Green Class: None!
- Red Class: None!
- Blue Class: None!
Science 7/8 Accelerated (Ms. Braine) - updated 1/17
- Balancing Chemical Equations Practice (Due Next Class)
Social Studies (Mrs. Fitzgerald)
Due Friday, 1/11 ( Magellan, Vespucci) OR Monday, 1/14 (Balboa, Da Gama, Dias):
- American Revolution CRQ packet
- Label purple flash cards using notes #5 and #9
UPCOMING VOCABULARY QUIZ on notes #5, #9, and #18: Wednesday, 1/16 (Magellan, Vespucci) OR Thursday, 1/17 (Balboa, Da Gama, Dias)