Welcome to Grade 10 History Course
Here you will find all the PowerPoint presentations and the assignments/discussions for each lesson.
If you have any pending questions about the course work please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TESTS AND MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS:
- Unit 1 Soldier's Letter Home Assignment Due October 8th 2017
- Unit 1 Test - October 27th 2017
- Unit 2 The Roaring 20's Group Presentation Due November 20th 2017
- Unit 2 Test January 17th 2018
- Unit 3 World War II Timeline Feb 28th 2018
- Unit 3 Test - April 18th 2018
- Unit 4 Scrapbook Assignment - May 14th 2018
- Unit 4 Student-Teacher Conference - May 16th 2018
- Complete the first part of "Life is Beautiful" film questions for April 3rd
- Homework for April 16th: complete textbook question on 307 #1.
- Begin reviewing for Unit 3 Test that will take place on April 18th
- Complete Thinking Questions about The Cuban Missile Crisis from Lesson 3 for May 2nd
- Begin working on Unit 4 Scrapbook Assignment: In-class work period on May 7th.
PowerPoint Lesson Presentations
This is where you will find your FOR, AS and OF Assignments:
FOR/AS Learning: handouts, class work and homework
OF Learning: Evaluations