~ Homework will be assigned a few times a week based. These assignments may include but not limited to: finish reading a chapter we started in class, answering comprehension questions in their composition notebook, completing a sheet from their module book, etc...
I strongly encourage all students to read daily for 30 minutes. At DMS we have the 40 book challenge. If your student reads at least 10 chapter books on their reading level each quarter they will get an incentive. If they read 40 books by the end of the school year, there is a special treat. I will be participating in this awesome challenge.
- Monday 1/20: No homework (Bring earbuds Tues & Wed if you are have iReady testing)
- Tuesday 1/21: Enjoy a hot beverage.
- Wednesday 1/22:Snuggle up with a warm blanket and read.
- Thursday 1/23: Complete reading comprehension packet using astute strategy.
- Friday 1/24: Have a great weekend.