Martin Middle School AIG
Welcome to the Martin Middle School AIG Program website!
This site is intended to provide you with general information about
- What the AIG program looks like when implemented at Martin Middle School,
- How to request your student be considered for identification as AIG in math and/or english language arts,
- WCPSS' process for identifying middle school students as AIG,
- Outside opportunities for enrichment available for AIG students, and
- Information about your AIG Teachers.
Please choose from the menu links at the top of your screen to get started.
Communicating with Us
You can reach us via email at:
Please include both of us on your messages. If you forget that's fine. We'll loop the other in on our replies.
Advocating for Differentiation
Advocacy for (and by!) students begins at the teacher and classroom level. When asking whether a student is receiving appropriate differentiation in their classes we'll want to know if you (or your student) have reached out to the teacher first. Here are some resources for helping parents prepare to speak with teachers: