Unit 4a - Intro to Trig
In this unit you will learn about the awesome intersection of geometry & algebra known as TRIGONOMETRY! You will learn all about angles and the ratios of lengths of sides in a right triangle and be able to use the super secret decoder ring known as the unit circle.
4-D: Using the Unit Circle
- Flory's OneNote
- Kuta Coterminal & Reference Angles WS w/Answers
- Practice filling out the Unit Circle from scratch!
- Unit Circle WS Answers
- What is a radian? visual definition
- How many radians are in a full revolution? visual definition
- Great visual for connecting unit circle to Sine & Cosine graphs
- 3-D visual for y=cos(x)
- 'Cosine and Sine Graphing Worksheet' answers
- Practice Test Answers
- Khan Academy's Basic Trig collection w/ videos & practice