The final exam for PreCalculus is a state-made North Carolina Final Exam. You will be given 120 minutes to answer 34 multiple choice questions (4 are field test items that do not effect your grade). You will have a graphing calculator, graph paper, & blank paper.
More Test Info:
- NCDPI PreCalculus Indicators Packet (updated 10/2015)
- MidTerm Answers
- 'Final Exam Review' Packet Answers
- Spring 2013 MSL practice w/answers at the end
- Fall 2015 NCFE Released Items w/answers at the end
- Khan Academy's PreCalculus page
- If you Google 'PreCalc Formulas', the first 5 links are a pretty good refresher of formulas we've used in our class that you need to know.